Size: 1 x Lrg (30 x 30 cm), 1 x Sml (20 x 20 cm).
FREE Australian postage and handling
- All Australian handmade using 100% cotton, local Australian organic filtered beeswax, organic virgin coconut oil & Australian organic cold pressed jojoba oil. NO RESINS USED.
- Perfect for the kitchen starter kit, smaller lunchboxes items and a great simple gift to BEE THE EDUCATOR to your friends and family.
- Your investment in the our Misty Lane & Co wax wraps will save you throwing out and wasting food items.
- Re-usable, non-toxic, environmentally friendly and compostable, easy to clean with cool soapy water (See the ‘About – usage’ tab for full care instructions). Re-use, Re-use, Re-use.
- 100% bio-degradable. Even our recycled packaging and glues are non-toxic, compostable and made from recycled products and you can put it all into you compost bin.
- Great for the smaller items like avocado, hard cheese, onions or nut/seed pocket and can be used in the lunchbox, fridge and freezer.
- Why are beeswax wraps so unique? It’s because they allow food to breath and not sweat, this gives greater shelf life and keeps items fresher. There are no transferable plastic toxins absorbed into your food.
- Anti-bacterial - beeswax, coconut and jojoba have anti-bacterial properties to keep your items fresh.
- Every time you use your wraps – BEE proud that you are saving on plastic wastage costs, which is better for you, the environment and animals. You are doing your part in the war against single-use plastic consumption. Our planet thanks you.
Important: Don’t wrap raw meats or fish. Keep away from ALL heat sources (hot water, dishwasher, oven, microwave) as this will cause your wax wraps to not be effective and fail.
Ingredients: 100% cotton, filtered local beeswax, organic coconut oil, Australian jojoba oil.